3 Pack of Shan Pakora Mix 150 Grams
- In Stock
- 450.00 Grams
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
- Bhajia Mix
- Mix for lentils fritters
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Product Weight: 5.29 OZ (150 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Pakora Mix
|10 Mins||20 Mins||4-6|
Oil/ghee 2 cups (for fry)
Green chillies medium 1-2 (chopped)
Onion medium 2 (sliced)
Green coriander a few leaves (chopped)
Shan Special Pakora Mix 1 packet
1. Mix green chillies, onion, green coriander and shan pakora mix in one cup water and leave for 15-20 minutes.
2. Pour a spoon of mixture in hot oil and deep fry pakora until golden.
3. Sprinkle shan chaat masala and serve with chutney.
4. Variation: You can also include different vegetables, sliced potatoes, spinach leaves and meat in above recipe.
5. Aloo Vara: To make aloo vara, add 2 tbsp shan chaat masala in boiled and mashed potatoes.
6. Make balls; dip in pakora batter and deep fry till get a golden color.