3 Pack of Shan Murgh Cholay Curry Mix for Chicken Chickpeas Curry 50Gm
- In Stock
- 150.00 Grams
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Coriander, Paprika, Salt, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Clove, Brown Cardamom, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Musk Melon, Nutmeg, Mace, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Garlic
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Murgh Cholay Masala
|10 Mins||55 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 750 gm (large pieces)
Chickpeas 1-1 ½ cup or 300 gm (soaked in water for 2 hours)
Onion 2 medium or 175 gm (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ghee/oil/butter 1- 1 ½ cup or 250 gm
Shan Murgh Chole Masala 1 packet
1. Golden brown onion in ghee/oil/butter.
2. Then add garlic and chicken; stir fry for a few minutes.
3. Put in 3 glasses water and cook until chicken tender.
4. In a separate pan add 8 glasses water and boil chickpeas.
5. In between include Shan Murgh Chole Masala and mix.
6. Cook until chickpeas soft.
7. Now combine cooked chicken and boiled chickpeas.
8. Cook for 5-10 minutes or until ghee/oil/butter separates.
9. Sprinkle green chilies, green coriander, ginger, shan garam masala and serve with hot naan.