3 Pack of Shan Chicken White Karahi Mix 40 Grams
- In Stock
- 120.00 Grams
The Shan chicken white karahi mix comes in a forty gram pack that is meant for a single use. This formulated blend of spices enables you to effortlessly cook chicken white karahi at home. With a recipe conveniently printed on the box of the Shan chicken white karahi mix, you can follow the easy step by step instructions to create this delectable dish at home. You can also use the Shan chicken white karahi mix in your own recipe to replace the spices you would normally use. A special sealing technology is used that helps retain the freshness and flavor of the Shan chicken white karahi mix and allows you to cook a dish that is mouthwatering in both taste and smell.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Red Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Sugar, Mace, Cumin Seed, Citric Acid (E330), Cassia, Nutmeg, Onion, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (551)
Product Weight: 40 Grams Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken White Karahi
Chicken meat 1 kg (small cubes)
Green chilli, large 1-2 tbsp (grounded)
Green chilli, large 6-8 (whole or thick slices)
Ginger paste 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 6 tablespoons
Green coriander 1 tablespoons (chopped)
Yogurt 4 tablespoons / 50 grams (whipped)
Oil 1cup / 175 grams
Shan chicken white karahi mix 1 packet
1. Mix Shan chicken white karahi mix, green chilli paste, ginger paste and yogurt in half a cup of water and apply to the chicken cubes.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil and add the marinated chicken cubes.
4. Marinate for 30 minutes.
5. Increase heat to high.
6. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or till oil separates from the masala.
7. Add lemon juice, green chillies and green coriander.
8. Stir, remove from heat and serve.
9. Tips for Best Results: Wash the chicken with 2 tablespoons white vinegar in half cup water before use.