3 Pack of Shan Aaloo Bhajia Masala 50 Grams
- In Stock
- 150.00 Grams
The Shan aaloo bhajia masala is a precisely balanced mix of spices and herbs that may be used to cook a delicious potato curry. Using the recipes printed on the box, you can both save time and create a tasty dish with Shan’s aaloo bhajia masala. Sealed for freshness, this potato curry powder ensures that your dish tastes as flavorful as if freshly ground spices and herbs were used in its making. Although primarily meant for potato curry, the Shan aaloo bhajia masala may also be used to make chickpea curry as per the recipe given below.
Manufactured by: Shan Foods Pvt Ltd
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Nigella seed, Turmeric, Garlic, Mace, Green mango, Coriander, Cumin, Mustard seed, Fennel, Carom, Clove, Nutmeg, Black pepper, Green cardamom, Fenugreek seed and leaves, Citric acid
Product Weight: 150 Grams Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Storage Instructions: Store in cool, dark and dry place.
White chickpeas 300 grams or 1-1/2 cup (Soaked for at least 3 hours)
Onions 2 (Medium size, sliced)
Tomatoes 3 (rough chopped)
Green chilli 3 (chopped)
Coriander 3 tbsp (chopped)
Ghee/Oil 1/2 cup
Baking Soda 1 tbsp
Shan Aloo Bhajia Vegetable (Sabzi) Masala 1/2 packet
1. Boil chickpeas for 3 to 4 hours in 5 glasses of water.
2. Then add baking soda and keep on boiling for one hour or till they got cooked.
3. Fry the onions in hot oil till they become golden.
4. Then add boiled chickpeas, tomatoes, shan aloo bhajia masla and necessary water for gravy.
5. Cook it on high flame for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. After that put in green chillies and coriander.
7. Sprinkle Shan chat masala and lemon juice before serving.