3 Pack of National Spice Mix For Sabzi or Bhujia 100 Grams (3.53 OZ)
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
You must add vegetables and fresh ingredients to complete the recipe.
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Monosodium Glutamate (E621) as Flavour Enhancer, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Leaf, Tartaric Acid (E334), Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.53 OZ) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|15 Mins||20 Mins||5-6|
Vegetable/Mix vegetables 500 gm (washed and cut)
Onions 2 or 125 gm (medium sized, finely sliced)
Tomatoes (medium, finely sliced) 2 (125 grams)
Oil/Ghee 1/2 cup (100 ml)
National Sabzi masala 2-3tbsp
1. Saute: Fry onions in hot oil/ghee for few minutes.
2. And then add tomatoes and fry for a few more minutes.
3. Cook: Add vegetable/vegetables and National sabzi masala and fry for few minutes.
4. Add water as required and cook it on low flame till tender.
5. Serve: Delicious vegetable is ready.
6. Serve with rice/chapati.