3 Pack of National Sindhi Biryani Spice Mix 50 Grams (1.76 OZ)
- In Stock
- 150.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Plum, Red Chilli, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Mango Powder, Mace, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Clove, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551) as Articaking Agent, Citric Acid (E330), Cumin Seed, Artificial Sindhi Biryani Flavour
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.76 OZ) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Allergen: Contains Lactose
Warning: May contain plum stones
Sindhi Biryani Masala Mix
|15 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
National basmati rice 3 cups or 500 gm (30 minutes soaked)
Onion 3 or 200 gm (medium, finely chopped)
Tomatoes 4 or 250 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Potato 3 or 250 gm (peeled into two halves)
Curd 1 cup or 200 gm (whipped)
Ginger 1 tbsp (chopped)
Garlic 1 tbsp (chopped)
Green chilies 10-15
Green coriander and mint (half bunch each, chopped)
Oil/clarified butter 1-1/4 cup (250ml)
National Sindhi Biryani Spice 1 Packet
1. Fry onion into hot oil till light brown.
2. Now add meat, garlic, ginger, curd, green chilies and national sindhi biryani spice and fry more for 5 minutes.
3. Add 4-5 cups water (if using chicken meat then add only 1 cup water).
4. Cook on lower blaze, when meat half tenderized add potatoes and cook 10 minutes more.
5. In a large cooking pot boil 12 cup water with 3 tbsp National salt add rice and boil until 1/3 done.
6. Now in another cooking pan put prepared meat masala.
7. Then add a layer of tomato, coriander and mint leaves then rice layer.
8. Now simmer on high flame for first 5 minutes.
9. Then reduce the flame for 10 minutes to simmer well.
10. Delicious Sindhi Biryani is ready to serve with salad and raita.