Clove Whole KhanaPakana Brand 50lbs
- 25,000.00 Grams
Long Clove KhanaPakana Brand
KhanaPakana Brand Clove:
KhanaPakana presents Clove which contains 100% natural and original Cloves in it. Cloves in it are taken carefully and are free from any impurities. These cloves can be used in cuisines and also as a home remedy for different health problems.
Clove & its Origin:
Clove (Laung) is a widely used natural product which has several health benefits. Many peoples might not even know whether Clove is a vegetable, fruit, plant or just an ordinary herb. Cloves are unopened flower buds of evergreen plant Syzygium Aromatium. Cloves are aromatic with pink color which turns into dark brown color when dries.
African region Zanzibar is known as world’s largest Clove producer. Other countries which produces Cloves are Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia & Madagascar.
Importance of Cloves:
There is no exact record about the origin of Cloves. But it is known as one of the main spices of cuisines all over the world. Cloves are full of Volatile Oils which contains Eugenol. Eugenol and flavonoids, both have anti-inflammatory properties. Flavonoids is also a natural anti-oxidant. Cloves are not only used in cuisines but they also have many medical and health benefits. Cloves are used in different medicines and can also be used as a home remedy for different health problems.
Benefits of Cloves on Health:
Clove has beautiful fragrance. Besides this, it also has many benefits on health that’s why it is used all over the world. Some of the most famous and common uses of Cloves are as follows.
- In Asian Regions, Cloves are used as a home remedy for the treatment of Scabies, Malaria and Cholera.
- Clove is a very popular home remedy for earache.
- Clove is the best natural product for Toothache and pain and swelling of mouth and throat.
- It also relieves vomiting, upset stomach, Naalso relieves from vomiting, upset stomachm,.
- ,ent ealth problems. nd health benefits. Cloves are used in different medicinesusea, Gas, Hernia, Cough and Diarrhea.
- Clove Oil extracted from Cloves can be used for relieving headache.
- Clove is very effective for eye infections.
Culinary Uses of Cloves:
As discusses before, Cloves are used widely in cuisines all over the world including, Asian, African and Middle Eastern Regions. You can use Cloves for the following uses.
- Cloves can be used with meat, curries or meat marinades to add flavor to them.
- They are also used with fruits to add flavor to sweet dishes.
- In Mexican cuisine, Cloves are known as clavos de olor. It is used with Cumin and Cinnamon in cuisines for flavoring.
- Cloves makes an amazing taste when it is used with Cinnamon, Vanilla, Red Wine, Basil Citrus peel, Star Anise, Pepper cone and Onion.
- It is considered as the key component of Indian and Pakistani Spice Mixtures, known as Garam Masala.
- Cloves are also used in several Curry powders, mulling spices, and pickling spices.
Effects of Cloves:
Cloves are healthy and have no side effect on many peoples. Are used for medicinal purposes but only specific quantity of Cloves is good. Use of Cloves in high quantity can cause serious health problems.
- Children must not take Cloves by mouth without the advice of physician.
- Pregnant women or woman with breast feeding should use clove not more than a specific amount. But its use as a medicine is not recommended.
- Cloves slow down blood clotting.
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container out of direct light.