6 Pack of Cashew Broken Kaju 2LB KhanaPakana Brand
- In Stock
- 5,442.00 Grams
Cashew Broken Kaju 2LB KhanaPakana Brand
Cashew nut measures about a inch in length and 1/2 inches in diameter with kidney or bean shape, and smooth curvy pointed tip. Each nut has two equal halves as in legumes. The nuts are cream white color with firm yet delicate texture and smooth surface. Cashews have buttery texture with pleasant sweet fruity aroma.
Cashew broken also called as natural halves. Cashew kernels broken evenly into 2 parts are less expensive than wholes. They are used in economy packs and also for candy bars, sweets and pastry. Splits are crisper than wholes and sometimes preferred for that reason.
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 2 LBS (0.9 KG) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Store cashews in a cool, dry place in an airtight container to avoid absorption of other food odors. At room temperature, they will not last long, but if you refrigerate them, they can last up to six months.
Health Benefits of Cashew:
- Cashew nuts are good sources of protein, mineral salt, iron and fiber. The leaves from the cashew tree can provide vitamin C, calcium and iron.
- Cashews are lower in fat than almonds, walnuts, peanuts.
- Bone Up and Relax with Cashews
- These nuts are also good sources of protein
- The sweet, buttery-tasting cashew hits the spot as a snack. Seems like we've always enjoyed them.
- It is used as a snack and as an ingredient for desserts, candies, and savory dishes, confectionary items, nut candies and chocolate bars.
- Cashews have become one of the most popular dessert nuts behind almonds. They are delicious in their natural state, or in a variety of candied varieties including chocolate covered and honey roasted cashews.
- They can also be ground into a spread called cashew butter similar to butter. Use as you would peanut butter on bread, crackers, or as a soup thickener.
- Cashew Ginger Sauce tastes good with rice, steamed broccoli, or over stuffed cabbage or use in stir fry vegetables.
- Cashews make delicious nut milk as a substitute for cow's milk. Simply put an appropriate amount of water in a blender and add as many cashews as may be desired to make the strength to you desire.