6 Pack of Cashew Whole Sabut Kaju 4LB KhanaPakana Brand
- In Stock
- 10,884.00 Grams
Cashew Whole 4LB KhanaPakana Brand
The kidney-shaped cashew nut is encased in a hard shell with two layers. The nut shell is smooth, oily and about one-eighth of an inch thick. Its honeycombed, cellular, inner portion contains the cashew nut. The cashew nut kernel is approximately seven-eighths of an inch in length, and is wrapped in a test or thin brown skin.
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 4 LBS (1.86 KG) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Store shelled nuts inside airtight container and place in the refrigerator.
Health benefits of Cashew Nuts:
- Cashews are high in calories.
- They are rich in “heart-friendly” monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Cashew nuts are very rich source of minerals. Minerals especially manganese, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium are concentrated in the nuts. A handful of cashew nuts a day in the diet would provide enough of these minerals and prevent deficiency diseases.
- Cashews are also rich in many essential vitamins.
Here are some serving tips:
- Cashews are eaten as a snack either on its own, salted or sweetened.
- Cashews are nutty yet pleasantly sweet in taste. They are relished as garnish in sweets and desserts.
- Cashews, along with almonds and other dry fruits are being used in various rice dishes hyderbadi-biriyani, rice-pulao...etc, and in curry (kaaju-shahi-paneer) preparations in Indian, Pakistani and Middle East regions.
- Crushed cashew with almonds, pistachio are often sprinkled over desserts, particularly sundaes, and other confectionary.
- The nuts are widely used in confectionery, as an addition to biscuits, sweets and cakes.
- Cashew apples" are among popular fruits; eaten on their own in many regions of the world. They are also being used to make liquors.