3 Pack of Hemani Sesame Oil 100ml
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
Latin Name: Sesamum Indicum Linn
What is Sesame oil?
Sesame oil, also known as Gingelly or Till Oil, is a very beneficial vegetable oil which is extracted from Sesame Seeds. It is edible oil which is used as cooking oil in Indian Regions. Sesame Oil is also used to add flavor in Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern, Korean, and Southeast Asian cuisine.
Sesame seed oil is known as the queen of oils and is used as healing oil for thousands of years.
- Hemani Sesame Seed Oil is 100% natural.
- Brand of the year
- Live natural
Uses of Sesame Oil:
- Sesame Oil is in use since ancient times. It is one of the most famous and earliest known crop based oil. It is very popular in Asian regions. It is used in Chinese and Indian foods. It is best for deep-frying. Chinese also uses it in meals for women during postpartum confinement.
- Its traditional uses in Indian regions are scalp, hair and body massage. In the making of ayurvedic drugs, its use is very common. It also has some religious importance in Hinduism as it is used in performing Puja in Temples.
- Sesame Oil is used as a solvent in injected drugs or intravenous drip solutions, and cosmetics carrier oil. Sesame Oil is also used in the making of some soaps, paints, lubricants, and illuminants.
- Sesame Oil also has medicinal uses. It is a sources of Vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids, iron, calcium, zinc and Anti-oxidants. It has low level of cholesterol with Magnesium, copper and calcium in it. It is used in the medicines for vascular and respiratory problems. It is also used in medicines for colon cancer, osteoporosis, migraine, and PMS.
- Sesame Oil promotes bone health and helps to control blood pressure. It is also used to treat anxiety, nerve and bone disorders, poor circulation, lowered immunity and bowel problems. It is also very effective oil to control vaginal Yeast Infections and to cure vaginal dryness.
- For Skin, Sesame Oil is also very beneficial. It nourishes the cells of skin. Research in Maharishi International College in Fairfield, Iowa, has shown that rinsing mouth with sesame oil kills 85% of the gingivitis bacteria. It act as a UV protector and also provides relief against skin burn. It keeps scalp moisturized and prevents dandruff.
- Sesame Oil is natural and have no harmful effect on health. But in some cases, it may have allergic reactions on health. Statistics shows that approximately 1% of the total users of Sesame Oil have Allergic reaction.
Hemani Sesame Oil:
Hemani Sesame Oil is a natural Sesame Oil which is extracted from Sesame seeds according to the latest and modern extraction processes. It is 100% natural and have no other ingredient.
With Hemani Sesame seeds oil, we have generated our best efforts and used latest technology in order to get the best quality of sesame seeds oil.
Our Objective is: To provide the best quality product for healthy life.
Note: To ensure best condition, store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: It only contains Sesame Seed Oil in it.
Product Weights: 3.08 FL OZ (100 ML) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place.