3 Pack of Boroline Antiseptic Ayurvedic Cream 20 Grams
- In Stock
- 60.00 Grams
This cream has been specially prepared for providing people with a very effective solution of their problems like skin cuts, wounds and cut marks. Having special antiseptic properties, this cream contains the contents, which helps in very quick healing of wounds and injuries. This cream is specifically recommended for those people, who want that their operation cut should heal up very quickly.
- Smoothens Chapped Lips
- Cures Cuts & Wounds
- Softens Elbows & Abraded Skin
- For Cracked Heels & Nipples
- Softens Nail Cuticles
- For External Use Only
- Rapidly heals stithes after operations
- Cures general skin infections
- Smoothens dry & chapped skin
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 0.70 OZ (20 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in a Dark Cool Place
Production And Expiration Period: 3 Years from Date of Mfg
How To Use:
1. Clean the skin well and then apply Boroline – gently massaging in the cream.
2. Warming up Boroline and using it in molten state increases its efficacy – specially in curing skin infections.
3. In case the cut is open and deep, it is advisable to apply Boroline only when the cut has closed and begun to dry up. During early stages apply Suthol and keep the cut covered and dry.