6 Pack of Golden Plum Alubukhara 1LB KhanaPakana Brand
- In Stock
- 2,724.00 Grams
Golden Plum Alubukhara KhanaPakana Brand 1LB
Plum is a fruit that is related to the family of peaches and cherries. It is one of those fruits that are rich in dietary fiber, which in turn proves effective in improving the digestive system. There are thousands of varieties of plums that are available throughout the world, ranging in colors like red, blue-black, purple, yellow, green. Plums are believed to have originated in Asia and since then, they have been grown all over the world. The fresh and juicy taste of the plums makes it refreshing to eat them on a hot summer day!
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 1 LB (454 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Store in cool and dry place
Health Benefits of Plum (Alu bukhara):
- Plums are very good source of vitamin A and beta carotene. Theses compounds are essential for maintaining good vision and healthy mucus membranes.
- Plums prevent age-related macular degeneration which is the main cause of poor vision or vision loss in older persons.
- Plum are a good source of dietary fibers which help to lower bad cholesterol and help to prevent constipation.
- Plums help in absorption of iron in the body and hence help a lot to increase blood production.
- Plum are rich source of anti-oxidants which fight against skin damaging free radicals and slow down aging process.
- Plums prevent blood platelet clotting which may lead to many diseases such as Artherosclerosis, High Blood pressure, Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke.
- Plum not only stop the growth of breast cancer cells but also reduce the risk of Breast cancer.
- Dried plums (prunes) help to restore bone mass and prevent from osteoporosis.
- Plums are good source of citric acid that prevent fatigue and muscle cramp.
- High fibers contents in Plums improve the performance of digestive track and keep you healthy and energetic.