6 Pack of Black Seeds Nigella Seeds 3.5 OZ
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
Nigella Seeds are also called Kalonji Seeds and seeds can be used for several purposes in several ways. Provides a different special taste, nigella seeds produce a very distinctive aroma as well.
KhanaPakana Kalonji Seeds:
KhanaPakana now presents its own products to its customers. Kalonji Seeds by KhanaPakana are freshly packed Kalonji Seeds. These seeds are carefully selected and have no unhealthy seed in it. These seeds can be used for several purposes in several ways. There is no any other content in these seeds except pre and original Kalonji Seeds.
What is Kalonji Seed?
Kalonji Seeds are the seeds of flowering plant Kalonji which is also known as Nigella sativa. This plant has 20-30 cm length with linear and divided leaves. Kalonji is normally found in Asian regions. Kalonji plat and Kalonji Seeds are very popular in several parts of the world, especially in Pakistan and India. Kalonji Seeds are very popular and are used for the treatment for different diseases. Kalonji Seeds are also used to extract oil which is used as a natural health tonic. Kalonji Seed has ability to provide protein, fats and carbohydrates to the body.
Historical Importance of Kalonji:
Some historical records shows that Egypt was the place of origin of Kalonji. It was also very popular in Unani Medical Centers because of its effective results. In Islam, it also has too much importance because Holy prophet of Islam Muhammad (PBUH) said, “Kalonji is the cure of all illnesses except death”.
Culinary Uses of Kalonji Seeds:
- Kalonji seeds are used in a number of recipes of India, Pakistan and other countries. Some of the common uses are as follows.
- Kalonji Seeds are used as decorative spice in different things such as for tossing onto breads, savory biscuits, pastries and also over salads.
- Kalonji Seeds are also used in different curries or dal.
- Kalonji Seeds have nut like taste when they are roasted which gives amazing taste to its lovers.
- In Pinch Phora, Bengali Five spice mix, Kalonji Seeds are one of the fives spices.
- Kalonji Seeds gives unique taste to cooking oils when added in it.
How to Store Kalonji Seeds?
For long lasting freshness, Kalonji Seeds must be kept away from moisture. It is recommended to keeps the in air tight container.
Kalonji Seeds are natural has does not have any harmful effect on health. Some peoples might have some allergy with Black Seeds when applied on skin. They should test it before using it.
In Breast feeding or Pregnancy, it is not recommended to use Kalonji Seeds without taking any advice from your doctor or physician.
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weights: 3.5 OZ (99 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place