6 Pack of Turmeric Powder 7 OZ
- In Stock
- 1,200.00 Grams
Turmeric powder is known for its bright yellow color. This famous spice from India is also useful for its colour, flavor, cosmetic and medicinal properties. Try turmeric powder in vegetable soups, broths, meat and gravies to get a sizzling lively intense experience.
- Wake up taste buds
- Turmeric is an indispensable culinary ingredient.
- It imparts musky flavour and yellow colour to curries.
- There are hardly few recipes in which Turmeric Powder is not used in Indian Dishes. Almost all Indian vegetable dishes use turmeric either as separate spice or in the spice mixture.
- A small pinch of turmeric powder would add an orange-yellow hue to salad dressings.
- It is also a great spice to complement recipes that use rice, lentils and dry beans
- Turmeric powder is one of the most significant coloring material of India in all kinds of cuisine.
Product Weights: 7 OZ (198 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Storage Instructions: Turmeric Powder should be stored in a cool, dry place protected from light. Too much heat will volatilize and dissipate its aromatic essential oil. High humidity will cause it to cake. Sunlight will cause it to fade. Older stock should always be used first. Tightly close containers after each use. Open to air for long time will cause flavor and aroma loss.