3 Pack of Ginger Powder 7 OZ
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
Ginger powder gives a unique distinct flavor to you dishes. Dishes with thick gravy tastes nice with the addition of ginger with a sight touch of strong aroma. Along with its flavoring qualities, ginger itself is very healthy for human heart and brain.
- Ginger powder is used in making spices and masalas which are used in gravies, curries, marinades, stews etc.
- Ginger powder is combined along with cardamom, cinnamon, fennel and cloves to make masala tea powder which is used in brewed teas.
- It is used in Indian, specifically Punjabi marinades for Tandoori starters, veg as well as non veg.
- It is commonly used to flavour gingerbreads.
- Ginger powder is used in tea or coffee and also in siddha medicine.
Product Weights: 7 OZ (198 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Country Of Origin: Product of USA
Storage Instructions: Always store ginger powder in an air tight container in a cool dry place away from moisture and humidity.