6 x Shan Pilau Biryani Mix for Delhi Style Meat & Condiments Pilaf
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Red chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Bay Leaf, Brown Cardamom, Cinnmon, Carom, Green Cardamom, Clove, Black Cumin, Natural & Artificial Food Flavour (Thatch Screw Pine)
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Pilau Biryani Masala
|15 Mins||1 Hour||6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500-750g (small cutting)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Milk ½ cup
Onion 1 (sliced)
Ghee/oil 1- 1 ½ cups
Food color ½ tsp
Shan Pilau Biryani Masala 1 packet
1. In a pan add meat, ginger, garlic, shan pilau biryani masala and 1-2 glasses of water.
2. Cover and cook on slow heat till meat tender.
3. When meat tender it has 1 cup of gravy.
4. Pour yogurt over meat.
5. In separate pan boil 12 glasses water, add 2 tbsp shan salt and boil rice till half done.
6. Drain water and add milk in rice.
7. Golden fry onion in ghee/oil.
8. Now in skillet spread rice over cooked meat, sprinkle food color, fried onion with ghee/oil.
9. Cover and simmer on low heat until rice fully cook.
10. Mix rice and meat before serving.
11. Serve with green salad and raita.
12. Note: Use old rice or new sela rice. Use meat with bones.