6 Pack of Shan Malay Chicken Biryani Malaysian Masala Spice Mix 60 Gm
- In Stock
- 360.00 Grams
Malaysian style spicy chicken pilaf with sliced cucumber and tamarind. Easy to follow recipe provided on pack.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Peanuts, Paprika, Salt, Red Chilli, Nigella Seed, Star Aniseed, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Clove, Turmeric, Garlic, Natural & Artificial Food Flavour (Thatch Screw Pine)
Product Weight: 60 Grams (2.11 Oz) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Malay Biryani Masala
Chicken 750 gm (large pieces)
Rice basmati 500-600 gm (washed soaked for 30 minutes)
Tamarind 50 gm (30 mins soaked into 1 bowl water)
Onion 2-3/200 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Ginger 2 tbsp
Curry leaves 50
Green chilies 10-15 (whole, medium)
Cucumber 1 bowl/150 gm (cubes, with peel)
Oil/clarified butter 1 to 1-1/2 bowl/250 gm
Shan malay murgh biryani 1 packet
1. Marinate ginger, garlic paste and 2 tbsp shan malay murgh biryani spice on chicken pieces and keep a side for 1 hour.
2. Add half cup water and cook covered to boil till meat tenderize.
3. Then fry on high flame till water dries.
4. Heat clarified butter/oil and golden fry boiled chicken pieces stir continuously.
5. Then take out chicken with spice from oil.
6. Now in the same oil sauté onion.
7. Add green chilies, curry leaves and shan malay murgh biryani masala, tamarind paste and 1 glass water.
8. Fry for a few minutes by stirring continuously.
9. Then add fried chicken, cucumber and 1 bowl water cook for a few minutes and remove.
10. Boil 10 glass water separately.
11. Add 2 tbsp salt and soaked rice.
12. Boil 1/3 rice done then remove and strain water.
13. Lay the layers of rice and cooked chicken curry.
14. Cover to simmer till rice tenders.
15. Mix meat and rice then serve.
16. Serve malay murgh biryani with raita and salad.