6 Pack of Shan Lahori Charga Masala Mix Steamed & Deep Fried Chicken
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
Shan Lahori Charga Masala mixture of some other spices. You can add it in your curry and get more spicy.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
- Recipe in urdu printed inside
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin, Star Aniseed, Mace, Garlic, Ginger, Cinnamon, Brown Caradmom, Green Cardamom Turmeric, Carom, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Lahori Chargha Masala
Chicken 2, 250 gm weight of each (without skin)
Breast and thighs 4-5 Cut on
Garlic paste 1 tbsp/12 gm
Ginger paste 1 tbsp/12 gm
Lemon juice 8 tbsp/4 lemon
Oil for deep frying 5 bowls/1 liter
Shan Lahori Chargha Spice 1 packet
1. Put garlic, ginger, lemon juice and shan lahori chargha masala mix well.
2. Marinate for whole night or 3-4 hours.
3. Steam chicken into steamer to tender or put into deep cooking pan on a sieve/plate and cook covered for 20-30 minutes or until chicken tenderized.
4. Heat oil into skillet and fry from all sides.
5. For Best Results: Sprinkle shan chat masala and lemon juice and serve with chutni/tomato chutni.