6 Pack of Shan Korma Curry Masala 50 Grams
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Whole Red Chilli, Coriander, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Papaya Powder, Bay Leaf, Black Pepper, Small Cardamom, Clove, Mace, Garlic, Natural and Artificial Food Flavours
Product Weight: 50 Grams Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Korma Masala
Mutton/beef 1 or 1-1/2
Onion 5 or 2-1/2 or 300 gm
Curd 1-1/2 cup (whipped)
Garlic ½ tbsp
Ginger 2 tbsp/2’’ piece/30 gm
Clarified butter/oil 1-1/2 cup
Kewra 2-3 tbsp
Shan korma masala 1 packet
1. Heat oil in a deep pan and fry onion on high flame till translucent for ten minutes.
2. Low the flame and fry onion more till 10 minutes.
3. Take out onion and spread on an absorbent paper.
4. Let it cool for a while till onion get crisp.
5. Crush them by help of hand or by rubbing with hands. (avoid to chop in chopper machine).
6. No in the same pan put ginger stirring for a while.
7. Then add meat, curd, garlic and shan korma spice cook covered.
8. Add 1-2 cup water.
9. Add crushed onion and kewra cover and simmer for 5 minutes till oil comes out.
10. Serve with taftaan or naan.
For Best Result Tips:
- Do not use over fried or burnt onion.
- Curd should not sour.
- 300gms fresh finely chopped onion in equal to 1 bowl fried brown onion.
- Use chops, ribs, meat.