6 Pack of Shan Haleem Masala Spice Mix 50 Grams
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
Haleem is so spicy and meaty taste. You can make its taste better with Shan Haleem Masala.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Papaya, Dry Onion, Bay Leaf, Coriander, garlic, Nigella Seeds, Cumin, Ginger, Clove, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Mustard Seeds, Black Cumin
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.7 OZ) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|15 Mins||4-6 Hours||6 - 8|
Beef/chicken 500g (4-6 large boneless pieces)
Ghee/oil 2 cups
Onion 1 medium (sliced)
Wheat 1 cup
Gram lentil ½ cup
Barley 3 tbsp
Shan Haleem Masala 1 packet
1. Soak wheat, barley and gram lentil in water for 1-2 hours.
2. Heat half ghee/oil and sauté meat, bones and shan haleem masala for a few minutes.
3. Then add 12 cups water, soaked lentil and grain.
4. Cover and cook on slow heat until meat completely cook (4-6 hours). Stir occasionally.
5. Now separate meat and bones then blend meat roughly.
6. Strain grain and reserve sauce. Roughly blend grain.
7. Now combine blended meat, grain and sauce.
8. Cook on slow heat for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
9. In remaining oil/ghee golden brown onion and put into haleem.
10. Cook more 10 minutes on slow heat.
11. Sprinkle shan chaat masala and lemon juice.
12. Serve with fried onion, sliced ginger and green chilies.