6 Pack of Shan Chicken Handi Mix 50 Grams
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
Handis are South Asian dishes that derive their name from the cooking pot in which they are prepared. Although usually made of earthenware, metallic versions of these pots are also quite common. The Shan chicken handi mix is a convenient blend of spices that you can use to prepare boneless chicken handi. With an easy to cook recipe given on the box, the Shan chicken handi mix provides just the right balance of carefully packed spices that helps you create a delicious and aromatic meal. You can also use the Shan chicken handi mix with your own recipe. The freshness of spices and herbs in the Shan chicken handi mix is preserved through a special air tight sealing method that ensures your prepared meal tastes great and smell wonderful.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Coriander, Red Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, Black Pepper, Whole Red Chilli, Aniseed, Turmeric, Sugar, Mace, Cumin Seed, Citric Acid (E330), Small Cardamom, Tartaric Acid (E334), Almond, Hydrogenated Soya Bean Oil, Coco Powder, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (551)
Product Weight: 50 Grams Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken meat 1 kg (small cubes)
Tomatoes, medium 6-8 (finely chopped)
Onion medium 2 sliced (boil in water and grind)
Plain yogurt 1/2 cup / 100 Grams (whipped)
Green coriander 2 tablespoons (chopped)
Fresh cream 1/2 cup / 85 Grams (thin)
Butter ½ cup / 85 Grams (melted)
Oil / Ghee 1/2 - 1/4 cup / 85 Grams
Shan Chicken Handi Mix 1 Packet
1. Mix shan chicken handi mix in yogurt and apply to the chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the finely diced tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minutes or till soft and tender.
3. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep the tomato puree aside.
4. Separately boil the onions in half cup of water and grind to a paste.
5. Seive and keep aside.
6. In hot oil add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
7. Add tomato puree and onion paste.
8. Cover and cook oil separates.
9. Stir-in fresh cream, chopped coriander leaves.
10. Then add melted butter.
11. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
12. Serve with hot naans.
13. Tips for Best Results: If using the commercially packed “fresh cream” add milk to make it thin before use.