6 Pack of National Spice Mix For Malai Tikka 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
- 1 Pack For 1 KG Chicken
Allergen: Contains Lactose
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Hairy Cucumber, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Monosodium Glutamate (E621) as Flavour Enhancer, Coriander, Black Pepper, Rice Starch, White Pepper, Garlic
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|10 Mins||15 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 1 kg (boneless, small pieces)
Curd ½ cup or 100 gm (whipped)
Fresh cream ½cup/100 gm (whipped)
Lemon juice 3 tbsp
Green chilies 3-4 tbsp (medium finely chopped)
National Malai Tikka Spice 1 packet
1. Marinate: Add all given ingredients, mix and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Roast: Grease oven prove dish and put marinated chicken and bake into pre heated oven at 180C for 15-20 minutes.
3. Smoke with coal or thread on skewers and grill on coals.
4. Delicious Malai Tikka is ready.
5. Serve: Serve with chapatti/paratha, salad and chutni.