6 Pack of National Paya Masala Mix (Spice Mix for Trotters Curry) 100 Grams
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods LTD
Country of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Garlic, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove, Mace
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
National Paya Masala Mix
|10 Mins||4-6 Hours||6 - 8|
Paya beef (1) Mutton (8)
Onion 2 medium (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Oil/ghee 1 cup
National Paya Masala 1 packet
1. Wash paya. In a skillet add 8 glasses water, 2 tbsp National Paya Masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on slow heat until Paya completely tender. (4-6 hours)
3. Heat oil in a separate pan and sauté onion and remaining Paya Masala until oil comes on top.
4. Shift masala into paya and cook on slow heat for 15-20 minutes.
5 Delicious paye are ready.
6. Sprinkle national garam masala and garnish with green coriander.
7. Serve with hot naan.