6 Pack of National Murgh Chole Masala Mix 50 Grams (1.6 OZ)
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Monosodium Glutamate, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.6 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Murgh Cholay Masala Mix
|10 Mins||55 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 500 gm – 750 gm
White chickpeas 250 gm (soaked over night)
Onion 2 or 150 gm (medium, thinly sliced)
Yogurt ¾ cup or 175 (beaten)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Baking soda ½ tsp
Oil/ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
National Murgh Chole Masala 1 packet
1. Golden brown onion in ghee/oil.
2. Then add garlic paste, ginger paste and chicken; stir fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add national murgh chole masala and yogurt and cook more 5 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup water, cover and cook on slow heat until chicken tender.
5. In a separate pan add 4 glasses water, soaked chickpeas and baking soda.
6. Cook on slow heat for 30 minutes or till chickpeas soft.
7. Transfer cooked chicken into chickpeas and simmer for 15 minutes on slow heat. (Include water if required)
8. Scrumptious Murgh Chole is ready.
9. Garnish with green chilies, green coriander, sliced ginger and serve with hot naan.