6 Pack of National Masaledar Murghi Masala Mix 50 Grams (1.8 OZ)
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Cardamom, Garlic, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Citric Acid, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Flavour
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.8 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Masalaydaar Murghi Masala Mix
|10 Mins||20 Mins||6 - 8|
Chicken meat 1 kg
Onion 2 or 250 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Curd ¾ bowl/125 gm (whipped)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green coriander 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil/clarified butter 1 bowl (200 ml)
National masalaydar murghi spice 1 packet
1. Heat oil and fry onion till golden brown take out and crush.
2. In the same oil/clarified butter add chicken, ginger garlic and fry for a few minutes at medium flame.
3. Now add National masalaydar murghi spice and curd cook to tenderize meat at low flame.
4. Now add crushed onion and simmer for2-3 minutes.
5. Then add 1 glass water and cook 5 minutes more.
6. Delicious masalaydar chicken is ready.
7. Serve: Garnish with green coriander and serve with naan/taftaan/chapatti.