6 Pack of National Kofta (Spice Mix for Meat Curry) 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Gram Flour, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cardamom, Sugar, Black Pepper, Guar Gum (E415), Mace, Nutmeg, Citric Acid (E330), Artificial Flavour, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551)
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
|20 Mins||20-30 Mins||6-8|
Mince (beef/mutton) 1 kg (finely chopped)
Onion 4 or 250 gm (medium, finely chopped)
Curd 1 cup or 200 gm (whipped)
Green chili 6-7
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Oil/clarified butter 1 cup 200 ml
National kofta spice 1 packet
1. Mix: In mice add half onion, half curd, half coriander, green chili and 2 tbsp of national kofta masala.
2. Mix well and make medium sized 20-25 koftas.
3. Fry: In hot oil add remaining onion, ginger garlic and national kofta masala and curd mix well.
4. Fry till oil comes on surface.
5. Cook: Add 3-4 cup water and cook till boil comes.
6. Then add koftas and cook on low flame for 10 minutes till kofta tender.
7. Serve: Delicious kofta is ready.
8. Granish with coriander leaves and serve with naan or chapatti.