6 Pack of National Delhi Nihari Masala Mix 65 Grams (2.3 OZ)
- In Stock
- 390.00 Grams
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Aniseed, Salt, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Star Aniseed, Bay Leaf, Mace, Nutmeg, Monosodium, Glutamate, Black Pepper
Quantity: 6 Pack
Product Weight: 65 Grams (2.3 OZ)Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Delhi Nihari Masala
|15 Mins||4 - 6 hours||6|
Bong beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg (large pieces)
Bones 1 kg
Onion 1 medium (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Common flour ½ cup
Oil/ghee ½ - 1 cup
National Delhi nihari masala 1 packet
1. Take ½ cup oil/ghee in a pan and stir fry ginger, garlic, meat, bones and national delhi masala for 5 minutes.
2. Pour 8 glasses of water, cover and cook until meat tender. At the end there must be left 3 glasses gravy.
3. Now separate the bones.
4. Mix flour in water and add slowly in nihari while stirring. Cook for more 10 minutes on high flame.
5. Heat remaining 1 cup oil/ghee and golden brown onion; add onion in nihari.
6. Now cook on slow flame for 20 minutes.
7. Serve delicious nihari with sliced green chilies, ginger, lemon and hot naan.