6 Pack of National Chicken Jalfrezi (Spice Mix For Chicken with Vegetables) 100 Grams
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
National Chicken Jalfrezi Spice Mix is used to create a delicious chicken with vegetables dish. All you need is chicken, vegetables, ghee and yogurt. Just make paste with this mix and marinate the chicken for a mouth-watering dish that your whole family will love. Serve hot with rice. Easy to use recipe is provided on the back of the box.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
Allergen Information: contains Milk
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Rice Starch, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Lactose, Sugar, Lactic Acid (E270), Corn Starch, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551), MSG (E621), Citric Acid (E330), Artificial Flavour.
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: 6 Box
|15 Mins||30-35 Mins||6-8|
Boneless chicken 1 kg (small pieces)
Capsicum 4 (cubed)
Onion medium 3 (cubed)
Tomato 4 (thinly sliced)
Green chillies 2-3 (cut in length)
Yogurt 1 cup
Oil/ghee ½ cup
National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala 1 packet
1. Mix national chicken jalfrezi masala in yogurt and marinade chicken with this for 15 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes in hot oil and cook until tomatoes form into a paste.
3. Now add marinade chicken and stir fry until water evaporates.
4. Add onion, capsicum and green chillies and cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
6. Delicious chicken jalfrezi is ready to serve with boiled rice.