6 Pack of National Achar Gosht Spice Mix 100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
Make authentic Achar Gosht dish with a few simple ingredients and National Achar Gosht Masala Mix.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
Alergen: Contains Mustard seeds
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Mango Powder, Aniseed, Fenugreek Seed, Nigella Seed, Turmeric, Carom seed, Mustard Seed, Fenugreek Leaf
Product Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Store in cool, dark and dry place.
Package: 6 Box
|15 Mins||30-40 Mins||6-8|
Beef/chicken/mutton 1 kg (small cutting)
Tomato 5-6 (thinly sliced)
Yogurt 1/2 kg (beaten)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chillies, large 8-10 (slit)
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Ghee/oil 1 cup
National Achar Gosht Masala 1 packet
1. Mix 1-2 tbsp shan achar gosht masala into lemon juice and stuff slit green chillies with this spice.
2. Add remaining achar gosht masala, ginger and garlic in yogurt.
3. Mix in meat and marinade for 2-3 hours. (No need to marinade chicken)
4. Heat half quantity of ghee/oil and cook tomato until water evaporates.
5. In remaining ghee/oil add marinade meat and cook on slow heat for 20-30 minutes.
6. Or until meat tender and water dries up.
7. Now transfer tomato and green chillies in meat and cook until oil began to separate.
8. Delicious achar gosht is ready to serve with hot naan.