3 Pack of Shan Mutton Roast Masala Mix 50 GM
- In Stock
- 200.00 Grams
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
11/2kg Leg of Mutton
2 Onions, peeled
1 Carrot, cut into 1" slices
4-6 Potatoes, peeled
1 Garlic Clove, unpeeled
3" Fresh Ginger, cut into thin slices
- Heat the oil, add the meat, onions, garlic, ginger, carrot and Shan Mutton Roast Masala and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 6 cups of water and bring to the boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer. Cover and cook undisturbed for 3 hours then turn the meat to the other side for 3 hours or until a thick gravy is formed.
- Remove and discard the potatoes, carrot, ginger, garlic, onion and whole spices.
- Serve on its own or with warm breads.
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Cumin, Tomato, Garlic, Black Pepper, Brown Cardamom, Papain, Cinnamon, Nut Meg, Mace, Clove, Ginger, Bay Leaves, Onion, Black Cumin
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 OZ) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Mutton leg 1 1/2 kg (whole leg)
Onion, small 2 (peeled and uncut)
Carrot 1 (cut into 1” rounds)
Potatoes, small 4-6 (peeled)
Garlic pod unpeeled whole
Ginger 3” pieces, thin slices
Oil 1/2 cup / 75 g
Shan mutton roast masala 1 packet
1. Heat oil, add meat, onions, garlic, ginger, carrot and Shan mutton roast masala stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add 6 cups of water and bring to boil.
3. Lower heat to simmer. Cover and cook undisturbed for 3 hours then turn the meat to the other side for 3 hours or until thick gravy is formed.
4. Remove and discard potatoes, carrot, ginger, garlic, onion and whole pieces.
5. Serve neat or with bread.