3 Pack of National Spice Mix For Quorma Salan 100 Grams
- In Stock
- 300.00 Grams
National Masala is known for offering superior quality readymade masala products. The Cooking Spices manufactured by National Foods and supplied by KhanaPakana.com are remarkable for their unique flavor. The various spices available with KhanaPakana.com are Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Red Chilli, Turmeric Fingers, and Turmeric Powder. They are commonly used to treat all kind of food stuffs as flavoring agent.
- 1 Pack for 1 Kg Meat
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red chilli, Salt, Coriander, Cumin seed, Turmeric, Ginger, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Mace, Nutmeg, Bay leaf, Amorphous silicon dioxide (E551) as anticaking agent, Monosodium glutamate (E621) as flavour enhancer, Lactic acid (E270), Artifical Quorma flavour.
Product Weight: 100 Grams Each
Storage Instructions: Store in Cool, Dark and Dry Place
Package: 3 Box
|15 Mins||20-30 Mins||6-8|
Meat (cow/goat/chicken) 1kg
Onions 4 or 250 gm (medium, finely sliced)
Yogurt 1-1/4 cup or 250 gm (whipped)
Ginger 1 tbsp (ground)
Garlic 1 tbsp (ground)
Ginger 2 tbsp (finely sliced)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
Kewra 1 tbsp
National Quorma masala 1 packet
1. Fry: Fry onion in hot oil/ghee till brown then take out on paper and crush.
2. Broil: Add meat, ginger and garlic in same oil and fry it till it gets brown on low flame.
3. Cook: Add Quorma masala and yogurt (add 3 cups of water if you are cooking beef or mutton) and cook it till meat is fully tender.
4. When meat tenderized well, add crushed onion and kewra.
5. Then simmer it on low flame for 5 mins till there is a layer of oil/ghee separates.
6. Serve: Delicious Quorma is ready.
7. Decorate it with julienned ginger and serve it with naan or taftan.