3 Pack of National Bombay Biryani Masala Mix 70 Grams (2.5 OZ)
- In Stock
- 210.00 Grams
National knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the Pakistani consumer in the 70s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Make authentic Bombay Biryani dish with a few simple ingredients and National Bombay Biryani Masala Mix.
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
National Foods have been specially developed by a panel of experts, using the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure, enabling you to cook delicious traditional meals with ease.
National Foods Limited
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Plum, Rice Starch, Cumin Seed, Coriander, Garlic, Turmeric, Ginger, Lactose, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Bay Leaf,
Mace, Nutmeg, Clove, Monosodium, Glutamate, Citric Acid, Amorphous, Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Flavour
Product Weight: 70 Grams (2.5 OZ) Each
Storage Instructions: Store in cool, dark and dry place.
Package: 3 Box
|20 Mins||40-50 Mins||5-6|
Beef/chicken/mutton 500 gm
National basmati rice 3 cups (20 minutes soaked)
Onion medium 4 (thinly sliced)
Tomato 4 (cubed)
Potato 3 (cut each into 4 pieces)
Yogurt 1- ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Green chillies 6-8 (whole)
Oil/ghee 1-1/4 cups
National Bombay Biryani Masala
1. Fry onion in hot oil till light red.
2. Now add meat, ginger, garlic, tomato, yogurt and national biryani masala; cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Add 2-3 glasses water or according to requirement (no need to add water in chicken).
4. And cook on slow heat until meat half tender.
5. Then add potato and cook more until meat tender.
6. When oil/ghee separates from masala.
7. Add green chillies and remove from heat.
8. In a separate pot add 12 glasses water, 3 tbsp national salt and boil rice until 3 quarter cook.
9. In separate pan arrange layer of meat and rice; drop yellow food color.
10. Simmer first 5 minutes on high heat then slow down heat and keep 10 minutes.
11. Delicious Bombay biryani is ready to serve with salad and raita.