6 Pack of Chana Daal Gram Lentil 2LB KhanaPakana Brand
- In Stock
- 5,442.00 Grams
KhanaPakana Gram Lentils 2 LB
Many peoples knows about Chana Daal and its taste but most of them might not know about the health benefits other details about Chana Daal. Chana Daal which is also popular as Gram Lentil or Bengal Gram is the most favorite, most tasty and most widely used Daal in Pakistan and India. Chana Daal is grown on a large scale in Pakistan and Indian regions. It has Pale-Yellow color with sweet, nutty aroma. Like other Lentils/Daal, Chana Daal or Gram Lentil is considered as a very nutritious Daal. It is full of several beneficial and essential elements in it which gives health and taste both.
Nutritious Benefits of Chana Daal:
Chana Daal or Gram Lentil is full of Proteins with low amount of fats and high amount of iron in it. Its major protein carries carbohydrates including high dietary fibers and low sugar. Additionally, Chana Daal has zero fat in it. Chana Daal or Gram Lentil is perfect of optimum health of the body and is perfectly suitable for vegetarians as an alternative of meat.
Health Benefits of Chana Daal Gram Lentils:
- Gram Lentils contains low amount of calories but gives nutritional benefits
- It is perfect to gain optimal health
- Chana Daal or Lentils is full of Vitamin B, Folate and Niacin (B3)
- It is full of high amount of dietary fibers which are essential for good digestion
- Lentils are also very suitable for healthy heart
- Lentils plays an important role in improving the nervous health and strengthening immunity system
- Chana Daal maintains the level of cholesterol of the body
- Perfect substitute of meat for vegetarians
- It is full of iron which refills body iron
Uses of Chana Daal Gram Lentils:
- Gram Lentils or Chana Daal is stewed with vegetables, especially bitter gourds and squashes.
- It is very common in Indian Soups and Curries.
- Peoples also uses it for snacks like vadas (lentil fritters), sundal (a dry, cooked salad).
- Daal Chawal is the most popular dish of Gram Lentils in Indian and Pakistan.
Country of Origin: Product of USA
Product Weight: 907 Grams (2 LBS) (0.9 KG) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place