3 Pack of Patak's Hot Lime Relish Spicy & Fruity (Extra Hot) 10 OZ
- In Stock
- 1,500.00 Grams
Patak's Hot Lime Relish Spicy & Fruity (Extra Hot) 10 OZ
Relish is an edible mixture in which fruits or vegetables are preserved in Oil and spices. Relish has a spicy, bitter, chunky or fruity taste which depends on its ingredients. India and Pakistan are have very common use of Relish. They use it in their daily routine.
Patak’s Lime Relish:
Patak’s Lime Relish is a very spicy and flavorful relish with lime as its main in gradient. It boost up taste buds and gives Original Indian Taste. It is extra spicy which meaisn that spice level is High. In other worlds, it is hot lime relish. Patak’s has made this product on the pure Indian formula which is popular for thousands of years. It is very famous in UK and America because of its taste. It is Indian Restaurants Hot favorite relish and is a perfect to add flavor to your Indian curry.
Hot Lime Relish can be used directly on sandwiches, salads, cold meats, pizza and many other thing. It can also be used to add flavor to dishes.
RECIPE: Tortilla & Relish Roll-Ups:
Serving size: 48 appetizers
Heat level: Extra Hot
- 1 tbsp. Patak’s Hot Lime Relish
- 1 (8 Oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 (10 in.) flour tortillas
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese and relish. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Divide and spread the mixture evenly between each tortilla. Roll tortillas up and wrap in plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, remove tortillas from the plastic wrap and cut into 1 inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Caution: It may contain the traces of Peanut & Tree Nuts
Ingredients: Limes (76%), Vegetable Oil, Salt, Mustard, Chili, Fenugreek, Spices, Acetic Acid.
Manufactured By: Patak's Food's Ltd
Country of Origin: Product of UK
Product Weight: 10 OZ (283 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Jar
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Glass Jar
Nutritional Values Per 100g
- Calories: 194kcal
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 2.9g
- Sugar: 2.2g
- Fat: 18.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 3.5g
- Salt: 8.6g