3 Pack of Vaishnavi Flora Natural Incense Sticks 12 Packs
- In Stock
- 540.00 Grams
A blend of evergreen forest's gifts Halmaddi, (also called Ailanthus Malabarica - A resin) and essential oils giving out sweet and pleasant Aroma. Vaishnvi flora natural incense sticks. A blend of evergreen forests gifts Halmaddi, also called ailanthus malabarica- a resin and essential oils giving out sweet and pleasant Aroma. Produced by Sree Gajanana Perfumery works based in Shimoga India.
Vaishnavi Flora Incense Stick which is reckoned amongst the clients for its floral smell that enhance the surroundings and makes a religious environment. These products are widely used in homes, offices, temples and many others. Together with this our entire product range is available in Indian as well as foreign market. Besides, our range is reckoned amongst the clients for its elite smell.
- Decades of Excellent & Trust
- Easy to use
- Precise thickness
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 6.34 OZ (180 Grams) = 0.52 OZ (15 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack of 12 Pack (15 Sticks in Each)
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Directions for use:
- Place incense sticks in a proper incense burner that is heat resistant.
- Light the tip of the stick, allow the flame to catch, then gently blow the flame out.
- Never leave burning incense unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Incense is not edible.
- Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.