3 Pack of Hem Tangerine Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
Fruits symbolizes freshness, health and sound body. They are vital nutrients, refreshing, revitalizers, and lively treats for the senses. The Fruity Range of incense sticks capture these rejuvenating experiences.
HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack (25 Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.