3 Pack of Hem Sandal Queen Incense Sticks (6 Box in Each)
- In Stock
- 360.00 Grams
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- No animal testing
- Hand Rolled In India
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 4.23 OZ (120 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack (6 Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 20 Sticks in Each Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (Ashtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.