3 Pack of Hem Rosa Mystica Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- Not In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
A compelling incense that creates an allprevading aura of religosity. Inhale deeply to purify the mind and spirit.
ROSA MYSTICA - The Virgin Mary reveals the spiritual symbolism of the rose during one of her apparitons in Italy:
- White Rose symbolizes the spirit of prayer
- Red Rose represents the spirit of sacrifice and renewal
- Yellow rose represents the spirit of contrition and penance.
HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- For export only
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack (25 Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.