3 Pack of Hem Lotus Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
This incense is made in India, hand rolled from the finest ingredients. Each box has about 8 sticks. These fragrant Hem Lotus Incense Sticks are 9" long. It has a scent with the essence of the lotus flower.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack (25 Small Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.