3 Pack of Hem Arruda Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- In Stock
- 600.00 Grams
Hem Arruda Incense, Used to purify the environment as well as the mind, maybe skip this one while pregnant or planning to become pregnant, the plant known for abortive properties, the Arruda plant or rue was used for many conditions by the Romans and Greeks.
HEM Arruda incense, which is enjoyed by millions. Each stick is 9 inches long and burns for 40 to 60 minutes. filling your home business or camp with its wonderful aroma.
HEM, a classic Indian company, offers a tremendous selection of good quality incenses. Hand-rolled in India, with no animal testing.
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- For export only
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 3 Pack (25 Small Boxes in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.