Black Pepper Coarse
- In Stock
- 99.00 Grams
What is Black Pepper?
Black Pepper is one of those spices which are essential for the real taste of almost every food. Black Pepper gives an amazing taste to every meal and that’s why most of the foods are considered incomplete without the pinch of Black Pepper.
Black Pepper is a fruit of Black Pepper Plant which is also known as Piper Nigrum. Black Pepper Plant is a flowering vine which belongs to the family of Piperaceae.
Black Pepper used as spice are immature peppercorns of Black Pepper plant which are dried and then grounded to fine powder or coarse form to use them in Food. This crushed form gives hot and pungent taste to your food with penetrating odor. Black Pepper is so small in size with the diameter of only 5 millimeters.
Black Pepper is native to sub-continent, especially India. It is cultivated in tropical areas of Asian regions and other regions. Vietnam is known as one of the largest Black Pepper producers and exporters of the world.
Culinary Uses of Black Pepper:
- Black Pepper is used all over the world. Peoples consider its use essential for almost every dish.
- Crushed Black Pepper gives flavor to your meal.
- Black Pepper can be used with olive oil, lemon juice and salt for salad dressing.
- Crushed Black Pepper is suitable for use with almost every dish and every cooking ingredient.
- Black Pepper in crushed form is used in the making of Mignonette sauce.
- Please avoid to intake too much Black Pepper by mouth as it has been reported to cause death in some cases when it accidentally get into the lungs.
- Keep it away from children.
- Excessive use of Black Pepper on skin and hairs can be burning.
- In most cases, Black Pepper is safe to use on skin. But keep it away from eyes as it can cause burning and redness of eyes.
- 3.5 OZ (99 Grams)
- 7 OZ (198 Grams)
- 14 OZ (397 Grams)
Storage Instructions: Whole, coarse and crushed Black Pepper must be kept in Dark, cool and dry place. Glass container must be used to protect it from moisture. Whole Black Pepper can kept for indefinite time but crushed Black Pepper must be consumed within three months’ time period.