6 Pack of Hem Nag Champa Masala Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- 25 x 102136
- In Stock
- 1,200.00 Grams
This is a traditional masala-style Nag Champa highly prized for its calming and purifying effect. Nag Champa is a hand-rolled blend of flowers, spices, and resins, and each stick burns for about 45 minutes. The natural ingredients, herbs, resins and masala are blended to perfection to create a soothing aroma. This aromatic incense with its sweet, yet earthy fragrance will enhance any mood or environment.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Export quality
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack (25 Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.