6 Pack of Hem Ambar Sandal Incense Sticks (25 Box in Each)
- In Stock
- 1,200.00 Grams
Indian incense is known as agarbattī in Hindi or perfumed incense sticks. India has a rich tradition of incense making that goes back millennia. Many Indian incenses have a unique scent that is not found in any other part of the globe.
Every stick of Hem is hand rolled in manufacturing facilities located in Mumbai and Bangalore, India. Strict quality control processes ensure that you receive only the finest sticks and pure aroma satisfaction. Hem Research and Development is constantly striving to produce products that reflect their commitment to quality incense.
- Hand rolled in India
- A hem product
- Each Incense Stick is hand rolled using natural ingredients
- Each Incense Stick is 9 inches in length
- It will burn between 40-60 depending upon conditions
- Each packet contains 8 Incense Sticks
- Each Box contains 25 packets
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 7.05 OZ (200 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack (25 Box in Each)
Number of Sticks: 8 Sticks per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (shtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.