6 Pack of Hem Amber Incense Sticks (6 Boxes in Each)
- In Stock
- 720.00 Grams
HEM Amber incense sticks are hand-rolled in India, and contain no animal ingredients, nor are they tested on animals.
Their fragrance is sensual and warm, with the woody and resinous overtones you'd expect from amber, which is a fossilized tree resin.
The fragrance of amber is delightfuly soft and sweet. It is known for its soothing, calming effects. Amber is a powerful chakra cleanser and healer. Amber alleviates stress.
HEM is world famous for its traditional incense made from select woods, resins, florals and fine essential oils all blended skillfully with expert care and love. Their most widely known Precious line of incense comes in a variety of floral, exotic wood and traditional resin fragrances.
- No animal testing
- Hand Rolled In India
Country of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 4.23 OZ (120 Grams) Each
Quantity: 6 Pack (6 Boxes in Each)
Number of Sticks: 20 Sticks Per Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Dry and Cool Place
- Light the end of the stick.
- Blow the flame out when the end is glowing.
- Place the stick in an incense burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Make sure ashes fall on fireprof surfaces, (Ashtrays or incense sticks holder).
- Not for human consumption & not tested on animals.